Plumbing needs are really unpredictable; it can arise at any time, any day. Having contact with an expert plumber is very essential. The plumber should be able to handle all your plumbing needs- be it for a residential purpose or a commercial one, fixing a pipe or installing hot water system.
Coming to installing hot water system, the purpose for doing so is clear to all of us- to provide relief from numbing our fingers on touching cold water during freezing winters. To ensure a steady supply of warm water whenever required, hot water systems are installed. Water heaters are of 2 types: electric & gas water heaters.
Before calling your plumber o fix either of the water heaters, let us look into some of the benefits of electric water heating systems:
1. Saving electricity: If you are conscious about saving electricity, electric water heaters are perfect for you! It heats just the amount of water that will be used & does not store any water. As a result, no additional heat will be required to warm up any extra amount of water, thereby saving electricity. Not only will you end up saving electricity charges but also preserve energy.
2. Conservation of water: Electric water heaters not only prevents wastage of electricity but of water. Considering water is a renewable source of energy, it is still advisable to save it. This device heats only the required amount of water & it takes few moments only to heat it up. Thus by installing an electric water heater, you are also contributing in your way towards preservation of the environment.
3. Constant hot water supply: One benefit is sure to be provided irrespective of any other factors; that is a constant supply of hot water whenever it is required. Unless & until your house runs out of electricity, this device will continue to provide hot water whenever you ask for it.
4. More life-expectancy: Since electric water heaters are composed of lesser number of parts & the remaining components are less exposed to direct heat, there are minimum chances of getting damaged & continues to provide prolonged service compared to any other kind of water heaters.
5. Easy installation: Compared to gas water heater, the electric water heating system requires an easy method of installation-just fixing a special outlet or bare wiring. & there you go, all ready to use the electric water heating system, any time, any day!
6. Space accommodation: It is not necessary that all houses will be spacious like a mansion. So if you are fretting over the issue of space problem, there is no need to worry. Electric water heaters can be installed in small spaces without any fear of mishap. Moreover, electric water heaters come in all type of sizes & you can select it according to your needs.
7. Safety: It is an inevitable fact that any kind of electric gadgets can go from bad to worse & cause a severe damage, be it your mobile phone or refrigerator. Similarly both the kinds of water heaters, have severe chances of causing a mishap. The only difference is that, gas water heaters cause more damage due to gas leak while electric water heaters causes lesser damage comparatively, through electrocution.
Conclusion: Electric instantaneous water heaters are the most ideal ones since they come with sufficient storage capacity & are also energy efficient. Whether you are installing a gas or an electric water heaters, it is necessary to go through the pros & cons before deciding. Thus if you are a resident of Australia, feel free to call an electric hot water plumber in Mandurah.